1) DuShun Scarborough the executive Director of the Arkansas Martin Luther King, Jr. Commission. With 4 Events in the next few weeks.
1) A Non-Violent Youth Summit in Blytheville Arkansas Friday, October 28th with special guest.
Children of the parents from the Civil Rights era.
2)Reading to elementary kids on Wednesday, November 2nd at Bell Elementary school
3)A food giveaway on the MLK parking lot the day before Veterans Day Thursday, November 17th
this event is for the public a free food giveaway.
4) A second Non-Violent Youth Summit at North Little Rock high school Focusing on bullying with
WWE star Titus O’Neil Thursday November 17th For more information visit arkingdream.org or
2) Maria Hoskins Community Outreach Specialist with the FBI to talk about Red Ribbon Week. Director Kurt Lane with the Arkansas opioid recovery partnership program and Jared Harper assistant special agent in charge of DEA in Arkansas All to Encourage our area schools to view the video Chasing the Dragon and to talk about opioid abuse in Arkansas. To register your school and find more information call 501-580-5660 or call the Arkansas FBI office.
3) Dr. Paula Fletcher, Shorter College Health Director to talk about free Covid vaccine and flu shots this Friday 9 AM to 3:30 PM on the Shorter College campus everything is free special gift cards will be given away valued at $100-$500 simply for registering. Call 501-235-4611 for more information.