June 20, 2019
– Guests: Ray Sturgis, Basileus and James O. Williams, members of the Omicron Lambda Lambda Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. | Omicron Lambda Lambda Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. presents two events:
- Friday, June 28th from 8pm-2am | “All White Experience” will be held at the Metroplex Event Center, 10800 Colonel Glenn Road in Little Rock. The night will include food, dancing, fun, and entertainment provided by Rodney Block and DJ Greyhound. Proceeds help support scholarships for the Charles D. Thompson Foundation. For tickets, visit www.eventbrite.com or call 501-291-1337.
- Saturday, June 29th at 12pm | Natural State 13th Annual Friends and Family Cook at Boyle Park, Pavilion #3, 2000 Boyle Park Road in Little Rock.
For more information on the Omicron Lambda Lambda Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., visit them on Facebook.
– Guests: Harold Gardner, Local & Host President of the National Dunbar/Horace Mann Alumni Association | The National Dunbar/Horace Mann Alumni Association hosts the 5th Biennial National Reunion of All Classes of Dunbar and Horace Mann, June 26th-29th at the Doubletree Hotel in Downtown Little Rock. The theme is “Let’s Pull Together–Harambee”. Attendees can enjoy city tours, golfing, dancing, games, fun, and fellowship. *Both Dunbar and Horace Mann are historic educational institutions that afforded learning opportunities for students beginning during the days of segregation. Dunbar was built in 1929 and was named after Paul Lawrence Dunbar. Horace Mann was built in 1955. For more information, call 501-786-5712 or visit the national site at www.ndhmaa.org.
– Guests: Brittney Harris, Model and member Boys & Girls Club of Central Arkansas; Diane Donahue, Model with Kurvy Kuties; & Mike Hutchins, Model with Men of Brawn | Kurvy Kuties presents the 10th Anniversary of the Little Rock Full-Figure Fashion Show, June 21st-23rd at the Statehouse Convention Center in Downtown Little Rock. The event will showcase fashion lines from several designers, boutiques, and major retailers, modeled by Kurvy Kuties and Men of Brawn. Proceeds will be donated to the Boys & Girls Club of Central Arkansas and One Thumbs Up. For tickets and more information, visit www.lrfffw2019.eventbrite.com. To learn more about Kurvy Kuties or Men of Brawn, visit www.kurvykuties.com or www.menofbrawn.com.